ENGAGE - ENERGIZE - EMPOWER

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Mounting up with wings like eagles

5+ months since writing on this blog.  The GoFund!e crowdfunding request raised $150 online,  far from my $20,000 stretch goal.  That said, the request was a WILD success for gathering my energies together, letting them know that transforming CATT into hard-edged, real-time/real-life reality is not mere piffle on my part.  If getting them on board had been the only outcome of the request, laying myself bare with the GoFundMe request would have been worth it.  And I have $150 to put toward my website costs.

What calls to be done has less to do with funding, everything to do with grit, grace & gumption.  We are at the grunt work stage.  FINALLY!

Am starting a new blog, connected to my Wordpress website, but will still be checking in here.  The new blog will go with me as I put elbow grease & focused forward action behind my dream, but will keep checking back here.  This blog holds a lot of important insights, ahas & info of interest that's forever valuable.

Will check in next week to tell y'all what's afoot, what's accomplished, what beckons.




No comments:

Post a Comment