ENGAGE - ENERGIZE - EMPOWER

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Imagining DARING WAY groups for olders, the elderly, ancients


I've read other Brene Brown books which touched my life & enlarged my perspective.  But something about Daring Greatly has had an over-sized impact on how I see & continue to process my earlier life.

It feels like the book would make for excellent discussions with & among my older friends, in mixed age groups.

What a great time of life to consider wholehearted living in the here & now.  HOW does my present life reflect a wholehearted life?  What can I do to nurture a wholehearted life?

What interesting discussions could come out of reading & discussing segments of the book, much like many of Brene's youtube videos discuss big issues in small, manageable bites.

An interesting direction for a Daring Way facilitator.  How wondrous for someone steeped in Brene's research to help oldsters, elderly & ancients "show up, be seen, and live braver lives."




Image result for daring greatly





No comments:

Post a Comment