ENGAGE - ENERGIZE - EMPOWER

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Losing my inner Luddite - tracking


Image result for cowardly lion


The best way to move past my current technically timid state, back to my once & future tech competent status, is to start posting my progress learning how to use my new 17" Dell laptop.

It's out of the box.

 Image result for 17" dell laptop

And I've read the literature.


Image result for dell computer literature



Hey - that's a big deal.  You don't want to hear the story about the Windows 8 laptop!

Only way I can draw what I'm called to do out of the possible & into reality is to face my fear of feeling ignorant, realize that it's just a temporary state, knuckle down & move past it!  That means sharing with the world my progress.  Even baby steps are better than standing still.

Easier said than done.  
But it's mastered, 
this Liztech pin will be my reward!

Image result for liztech cowardly lion

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment