ENGAGE - ENERGIZE - EMPOWER

Thursday, November 19, 2015

MOM star, dark morning


Image result for overcast night

This morning, heading out on my pre-dawn walk, the sky was socked in with clouds.  No light from bright stars helped guide my steps.  It was dark & my way was far less welcoming than usual.

But not once did I think that my MOM star wasn't just where it always is.  I didn't get confused by the clouds blocking it from my view, didn't think it was gone.  The clouds will ultimately blow away & my sight of its bright shining light will be restored.  

That's what we're dealing with right now in our world.  Clouds are blocking our sight, but our Creator is always with us - going by different names, seen in different ways, in different lands, just like the stars above us.  

Don't let hate or fear block our view of the real. We just have to trust & hold fast in being the loving souls we were born to be. The bright Morning Star is always with us.


Image result for north star 

No comments:

Post a Comment